Currently Browsing:Relocation

What if my Ex wants to move with the Child?

Under Oklahoma law custodial parent has the presumption to decide where the child lives.  However, if a custodial parent wishes to relocate a child more than 75 miles from the current residence then notice must be giving.  Title 43 section 112.3 governs this process.  This requirement should also be written into any Decree of Dissolution

Read More